Tuesday 26 December 2017

Left Behind Film Poster

Original image.


I have tried to make it look like there is a hand coming out from under the bed, about to grab someone's legs. This is because it links to our trailer directly. I did this by taking a photo of the bed and then a photo of someone's hand reaching out, I then photoshopped the two together.



For the text, we used the same font as the title for the release date to keep synergy throughout the poster. I have included the actor's names as this is a feature used a lot on posters as the actors would normally be well known and create star power. 
The only red elements on the poster are the socks of the character and the red cap on the vodka bottle. I have avoided using lots of red as that is more of a horror genre convention. I have used white text and dark colours which links back to the research we did on psychological thriller posters.


I have added a tagline and some red text to connote fear as well as draw the views eyes around the poster. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Zoe, well done on continuing to keep up to date and producing high quality work :) I like the poster, I think it's a clean, well designed poster. Just one little criticism and that is the text for 'Jack Warner' at the top is not in line with the other names and looks a little odd. Can you change this quickly? Sir

    ReplyDelete